This is the first thing I have made from a actual pattern. The pattern is New Look 6796 and I did pattern C. It was a little confusing, I'm sure it was just because I have never went off a pattern before (I just use all the wonderful tutorials that all the crafty bloggers post out there). But I figured it out without having to rip any seams so I'm happy. The longest part was just pinning and cutting all the pieces! Anyway I think it turned out okay and I want to try out the 2 dress patterns that came with it. Plus at only 1/3 of a yard of fabric it is a pretty inexpensive shirt. p.s. I really want to refab that desk soon that you can see just a little of on the right. I actually have a few furniture refab jobs lined up so I will post those as soon as I get to them.