Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 6

Today is the first day I have done the shred all the way through without stopping! Yay, I am so excited. I am getting stronger. I am a little nervous that I only have 4 days left of level one and then I have to move on. I have heard level 2 is the hardest. We will see. I also did the Ab Circle Pro (which I love, and hope works...) today. My weight loss challenge group (Shreddin' Sisters) sets up additional challenges each week, and this week is 50 crunches on top of your normal workouts. So I did that today too. I didn't do that yesterday though, it seemed like everything was against me yesterday. But at least I managed to do the shred and the ab circle. I have still been sticking to my calorie restrictions so that is good. But def haven't been drink 8 glasses of water, I will have to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment