Monday, April 19, 2010

Greeting Cards Organizer


This is my greeting cards organizer I made. I am hoping that it will help me stay a little more organized and maybe actually mail off the cards I buy. I am very well known for getting cards and filling them out and then they just sit in my house somewhere. So this great little organizer has a page and tab for each month. And it has a pocket glued to the front of each page that holds a sheet with everyones birthdays for that month. You also store cards for each month in the pockets. I finally bought some stamps and put those in the front of the binder along with our address labels. So I can open it up, see who has a birthday that month and when it is, and have a card right there along with everything I need to mail it off. Easy, right?




5 comments:

  1. Very organized but I like using a folder.

    following you from fff on mbc

    http://www.nycsinglemom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea...I think I am going to try it I also love how you made those pretty containers. i am not tht crafty but i made a diaper wipe case with a zebra print felt, some pink ribbon and some bling it came out cute. following from MBC looking forward to more of your crafty ideas
    www.babysittinmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, I use a shoebox container to do the same sort or thing! New follower from MBC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! This is so neat! I need to make this! Love it!

    ReplyDelete